Undercover Systems® Under Deck Ceiling for Midway
Claim the Space Under Your Deck … Rain or Shine
Undercover Systems® is a modular designed roof system for the underside of decks. This roof/ ceiling system consists of individual ceiling panels and integrated gutters that both collect water from the system and also are the support members for the ceiling. All water and debris is channeled from the ceiling panels to the perimeter gutter system then exits through periodic downspouts. Undercover Systems® manufacturers and installs the best underdeck product for your Midway home.
Why homeowners love Undercover Systems®
- Dramatically improves home exterior views, & increases home value
- Clean and ‘non-commercial look and feel’ is unparalleled in the industry
- Year-round, dry home space for play, entertaining, dining, hot tubs, outdoor recreation
- Self-Supported, Structural steel ceiling increases dry, usable home space
- Architecturally Recognized for making sure your deck stays healthy, by not bringing any water or debris in direct contact with your deck joists
- Patented Under-deck Ceiling System does NOT attach to deck joists – no stapling, nailing, or modifying the deck joists
- Our Clearspan System is engineered, load tested, and installed to withstand any ice or snow accumulation
- Lifetime Warranty while you own your home
- Custom Designed & Installed for each deck and home exterior
- Available in multiple colors
At Undercover Systems®, we have created a customer service focused brand, a product that is unequaled and adds value to your Midway home. We also offer our dealers unmatched training, support and revenue model.
Learn more about becoming an Undercover Systems® dealer.
We have dealer / installers located near you! Our dealers are highly trained and install products directly from our manufacturing facility to ensure you receive the highest possible level of care and highest quality underdeck product available.
Search here to find a dealer near you.
Consumer’s Choice Award for Excellence 8 Years running 2005 – 2013
Click here for the voting
Process & Methodology.